Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Back online.

So, Blogger.com turned off my blog. They said it was a spam blog. I'll admit, it's not the most informative thing in the world, but come on. I just don't have a lot to say.

Last night's run was another brutal one. I went in expecting to only run 6 miles and ran nearly 7 1/4. That wasn't the bad part. The bad part was I just got left in the dust. This group I joined was supposed to be a 10 min/mile group. So much for that. When the leader is gone the kids will have free reign I suppose. I was behind from the word go. So, when I showed up at the finish and everyone was gone, it didn't suprise me.

Anyway, I feel fine after the run and am looking forward to some p90x and luandry tonight.

1 comment:

Ash said...

It's cool that you have so many different courses to run around your house.