Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just a quick 4 miles

Tonight the breeze was blowing out of the NorthEast. This usually means cold weather is coming. If the briskness of the breeze is to be believed, then we are in for a few cold days ahead.

So, the group met up tonight at our usual spot, and our previous usual time. We had a runner from a different group with us tonight. Welcome, Rich. This guy was a little more hard core than we are. While we were trotting down the boardwalk at our 10 min/mile pace, Rich was running the on the beach and over the mini dunes setup from the Christmas lights. No worries. We all had fun. What's better than running behind a bunch of newly married women who like to talk about the hassles of changing their names while trying to get military base privledges. It's entertaining to say the least.

I felt good tonight, despite the blisters on feet. I think I've found my stride from last summer and fall. Tonight's run didn't hurt my legs at all. Let's just hope I can keep that up.

Here is tonight's run.

No comments: